KindleQuick Log Splitter
The KABIN KindleQuick Kindling Splitter is the easiest and most effective way to make—and carry—your own kindling from regular firewood. Kindling is a key component for lighting fires in fire pits, chimneys, and fireplaces, but is too thin to cut with an axe and can be tough to find and expensive to buy. Instead, cut it yourself with the KindleQuick.
- Instructions: Place the KindleQuick on a sturdy and flat surface, such as the ground, or mount it to a flat stump with bolts. Hold a piece of firewood above the mouth of the KindleQuick and gently tap it with a hammer until it slightly splits over the blade and can stand freely. Remove your hand from the log and forcefully hit it with a hammer until the log splits in half. Continue to split the halves until kindling is 1"-2" thick
- Made of durable, weather-resistant black cast steel
- Ribbed divider prevents jams
- Four bolt holes are pre-drilled for easy mounting to a stump for elevation
- Solid base design will not wobble or tip over during use
- Suitable for homes, cabins, cottages, camping, and RVs
- Please note: Keep out of reach of children
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.