Brass Pocket Sundial
A brass pocket sundial is both a small work of art and a unique way to tell the time. Crafted in Austria, the sundial works anywhere on Earth and neatly folds up when not in use. It’s a practical way to check the time and an ornamental piece that looks lovely on display.
- Instructions: Refer to the instruction manual to determine how to tell time at your latitude
- Can be used around the world to indicate the local solar time or as a sun compass
- Outer and inner ring can be folded together for easy transport
- Can also be hung as a piece of decor or worn as a piece of jewelry
- Please note: Protect sundial from water or any other liquids
- Made in Austria