Kamsah Dipping Set
This handmade hamsa dish set is made up of one large plate and six smaller serving or dipping plates. When placed together, the plates create a bright, colorful hamsa hand that symbolizes peace, prosperity, and protection. Each piece is made by local women for a fair wage in Nabeul, Tunisia, a city that’s been making renowned ceramics for centuries. And Kamsah supports the region even further, giving 10% of its profits to causes that benefit its artisans.
- Kamsah design (also known as hamsa, hand of Fatima, or hand of Miriam) symbolizes happiness, peace, protection, and prosperity
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by artisans being paid fair wages
- Five fingers and the palm of the hand-shaped dipping set break into six small plates
- One large hand-shaped plate underneath holds ensemble together
- Food-safe, PTFE- and lead-free
- 10% of proceeds go back to local associations led by women artisans to empower them and improve their education infrastructure
that’s unlike anything.