Pizza Oven for Charcoal Grill
This stainless steel insert transforms your charcoal grill into a grill top pizza oven. It sits on the grill grate and is designed to maintain and circulate heat (from a combination of charcoal and hardwood) to cook a crispy pizza in about five minutes.
- Made in HUDSON, New Hampshire
- Instructions: Fits 18.5" and 22.5" kettle grills. Place charcoal briquets and hardwood at the back of the grill to reach pizza cooking temperatures. See full user manual
- Cooks pizza in an average of five minutes
- Oven reaches up to 750° Fahrenheit with charcoal briquets and hardwood
- Easy-to-read thermometer indicates when grill has reached pizza cooking temperature
- Deluxe kit features pizza stone that can withstand temperatures up to 1000° Fahrenheit, and a wooden pizza peel built to endure the heat, measures 22” long, with a 12″ x 14″ surface
- Oven opening: 17” x 3.25”
- Please note: Some assembly required, no tools required for assembly. Grill, hardwood, and charcoal not included. Do not use conventional oven pizza stones in the pizza oven. Stainless steel insert may change color with use
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.