Nut & Plant-Based Milk Maker
This plant-based and nut milk maker streamlines the DIY milk process and is a one-stop way to retain all the original flavor and nutrients of the ingredients you choose. Two nested containers let you measure, filter, and soak nuts, grains, or seeds in water with no mess. You can even store and pour from the outer container.
- Instructions: Put the ingredients and water in the blending container, fill up to the mark, and leave to soak for twelve hours. Once soaked, insert an immersion blender (not included) and mix for two-three minutes at minimum speed. Insert the filter in the container and press down gently to filter. Milk can be stored in the external container in the refrigerator for a maximum of three days. See guide for more information
- Faster and cleaner than the traditional alternative milk-making process
- Whole process done in the same container: soak, mix, filter, remove excess fiber
- Store in the included airtight storage container to to save milk in the fridge
- Two one-liter containers are stackable for easy storage
- Great for making milk using nuts, seeds, or grains
- Ten-year warranty for manufacturer's defects
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.