Healing Honey Stick
Soothe your skin with all of the healthy goodness of a beehive, courtesy of happy American bees. Made with raw honey, beeswax, bee pollen, propolis, and royal jelly—so, yes, every part of the hive—this balm is rich in moisture and packed with vitamins, minerals, and essential oils. Use it to treat dry skin, chapped lips, or minor cuts and burns. This all-natural balm helps calm irritation and encourages healing.
- Made in Atascadero, California
- Convenient, portable, all-purpose healing stick
- Use on minor wounds, bee/insect stings, runner's heels, saddle sores, callouses, hang nails, scars, diaper rash and more
- Safe for use on children's skin
- Free of petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, and dyes; Certified cruelty-free
- Preservative-free. Please use within one year of purchase
- We are proud to now be using Eco Smart® tubes that decompose fully within 15 years. Not perfect, but not forever!
- Please note: This product does not contain CBD
- Warning: This product contains nut oils. Keep out of unsupervised reach of young children. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Test on small area of skin for sensitivity. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears and consult a physician
that’s unlike anything.