Ceramic Self-Watering Herb Pot
This self-watering herb pot cultivates herbs almost all by itself. Fill it up every two to three weeks, and a plant will automatically absorb just what it needs through the planter’s unglazed ceramic water reservoir. It’s a great-looking and low-maintenance way to try your hand at gardening.
- Instructions: Remove the plastic pot from your herb plant and put the root bale with soil into the ceramic. Now press the soil down with your fingers so it is flush with the top edge of the ceramic. Lift the ceramic out of the glass container and fill the glass up to the displayed maximum level. Put the ceramic back into the glass container
- Provides plants with water for 14-21 days
- Designed and assembled in Germany
- Please note: Make sure that you press the herb plant with gentle pressure into the ceramic. The herb should have contact with the ceramic from every side to ensure that the pot functions properly
- Made in Spain, Taiwan, and China
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.