Blue-Enriched White Light Therapy Glasses
Luminette® is a wearable light therapy visor that helps to combat SAD and sleep pattern disorders. Wearing the glasses for 20 minutes will help relieve jet lag symptoms such as insomnia, sleepiness, and physical and intellectual fatigue. The light received tells your body to stop producing the sleep hormone melatonin and enables you to feel more awake at the time you want.
- Instructions: Charge your Luminette® and turn it on. Select your desired intensity level. Use it in the morning for 20-30 minutes per day depending on the light intensity you choose. Make sure light emitted sits across eyes. See user manual for more information
- Ergonomically designed, one-size-fits-all design with adjustable nosepiece
- Compatible with glasses and contact lenses
- Features three luminance intensity levels and built-in timer
- Please note: Not suitable for ages 12 and under or for persons afflicted with eye diseases such as macular degeneration, cataracts, and other eye afflictions
- Made in Belgium
that’s unlike anything.