Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks
Ward off pests with natural mosquito repellent incense sticks. High concentrations of citronella, cedarwood, rosemary, and other oils naturally combat mosquitoes and smell great too. This formula doesn’t contain any DEET or petroleum, and the incense is clean-burning, so you can feel good about using it.
- Instructions: Hold the stick down at an angle and light the end until there is a flame. Burn for 10-20 seconds, then blow out. For best results, light incense on your patio or deck 10 minutes prior to your outdoor activity. For greater coverage, place several incense sticks around your area of use. Place Mosquito Repellent Sticks in a Ceramic Incense Holder (not included) or a flower pot filled with moist sand/soil
- Burn time of 2 - 2.5 hours per incense stick
- Provides 12 ft radius of mosquito protection
- Made with all-natural plant based ingredients
- DEET- and petroleum-free
- Please note: For outdoor use only. When placing, ensure the green incense does not touch anything that may catch fire such as foliage. Do not stick incense stick into soil or sand beyond orange portion of incense stick. Keep children and pets away from stick when burning
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.