Foldable Dish Modular Hot Plates
These dish modular hot plates conveniently fold in half for compact storage. Each set keeps your cooked food at the right temperature for serving. Up to five plates conveniently connect together, allowing you to keep ten dishes warm with only one plugged into an electric socket.
- Instructions: Unfold. Make sure the plates are placed on a surface that can withstand the heat of 130° Fahrenheit (55° Celsius). Connect power cord to the 3-pin insert and then plug into an A.C. outlet. Press the switch to your chosen heat setting: one line - warm, two lines - hot. The plates will take approximately 15 minutes to reach the maximum temperature chosen. The red "Power" indicator light located opposite the switch will remain "On" as long as the plates are plugged in
- Keeps your cooked food at just the right temperature for serving
- Simplifies the logistics of serving food
- Up to five Foldable Dish Modular Hot Plates can be connected, allowing you to warm ten dishes using one electric socket
- Please note: Read all instructions. Do not touch hot surfaces. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before folding and before cleaning the appliance. Do not put food directly on the warming tray. Always use heat-proof dishes, containers, and crockery. The use of accessories or attachments is not recommended and may cause hazards. Do not use outdoors. This appliance is for household use only
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.