Compact Multi-Fuel Backpacking Stove
The nCamp Multi-Fuel Camping Stove is designed to use twigs for fuel, reducing weight in your pack and providing a seemingly endless supply of fuel. The stove has an innovative collapsing combustion chamber, allowing it to pack flat and reducing bulk in your pack. It's designed to use wood but it can also use solid (hexamine), liquid fuels (diethylene glycol) and Iso-Propane (with the custom nCamp Gas Adapter).
- Instructions: Place the stove on a stable, non-flammable surface. Collect dry twigs and break them to fit within the chamber. Light a stick and carefully place it into the chamber. When a fire starts burning, carefully add sticks until the chamber is full. Works best with pots and pans 8" in diameter or less
- Top plate keeps cookware stable and retains heat
- Iso-Propane fuel can be used with optional gas adapter
- Combustion chamber creates Venturi effect for better/faster heating
- Vent holes shed ash and allow airflow
- Designed to nest with the Camping Cutting Board with Feet
- nCamp gives 1% of their profits back to organizations that support getting people outdoors, preserve and restore the natural world, and promote conservation-related programs
- Please note: For outdoor use only. Only use one fuel type at a time. Do not use gasoline or any highly flammable fuel not listed above. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children
- Made in China
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.