Stainless Steel Sauteuse Pan
The ferritic stainless steel pans from SOLIDTEKNICS are built to last a lifetime. Made in the USA from U.S.-sourced steel, the sauteuse pan heats up evenly and faster than an aluminum pan. It has a seamless one piece construction that boosts durability—no screws, rivets, or gaps for build-up to collect. The pan works with a variety of heat sources and can go into the oven, onto an open flame, and cleans up in the dishwasher.
- Made in Chicago, Illinois
- Made for a Lifetime Guarantee
- Made with high-conductivity U.S.-made stainless steel
- Solid 3 mm thick one piece construction for even heating
- Can be used on induction, gas, ceramic halogen, electric, oven, or open flame surfaces
- One piece construction is free of rivets, welds, or screws for improved durability and hygiene over time
- Ferritic stainless steel is magnetic (not magnetized) for increased conductivity
- Handle designed for more control and less arm fatigue
- Lyonnaise-style sauteuse is perfect for braising and slow cooking, particularly acidic sauces, stews, curries and more that are too harsh for seasoned iron
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.