North Country Wind Bells
Coastal Inspired Wind Bells
These coastal-themed bells are made in Maine from recycled steel to create a pleasant sound. They are built to last, making for a sweet addition to your outdoor space for at least 20 years.
- Made in Round Pond, Maine
- Lovely sounds resonate as the gentle winds reach the windcatchers below the bell to ring it. Listen to the chime sample
- Each bell echoes the distinctive and familiar tones of coastal and harbor bells
- Bell bodies last for over 20 years
- Bells do not twist or tangle
- Windcatchers can be easily replaced or switched out
- Please note: Bells are meant to rust over time; coat with outdoor paint or polyurethane to maintain like-new appearance if desired
- Please note: Windcatcher adds roughly 10" of height when attached to the bell
- Please note: Like real ocean buoys, bells chime best in stronger wind
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.