North Country Wind Bells
These wilderness-inspired bells are made in Maine from recycled steel to create a pleasant sound. They are built to last, making for a sweet addition to your outdoor space for at least 20 years.
- Made in Round Pond, Maine
- Bell bodies last for over 20 years
- Bells do not twist or tangle
- While the bells are of the same design, they vary in size and weight to produce different tones (listen to chime samples). Prices vary accordingly
- Windcatchers can be easily replaced or switched out
- Please note: Bells are meant to rust over time; coat with outdoor paint or polyurethane to maintain like-new appearance if desired. Windcatcher adds roughly 10" of height when attached to the bell. Bells chime best in stronger wind
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.