Standing Skewer Cooking System
O-Yaki’s set of nine metal skewers lets you make everything from kebabs to shrimp and even a whole chicken. The set fits right in the oven on top of a cookie sheet (and inside a grill so long as the dome is more than 8.5 inches tall). Unlike the traditional ones you have to turn, these skewers stay vertical and cook evenly on all sides.
- Directions: How to assemble skewers: To make kebabs, skewer food before placing on the stand, for a chicken or squash, place the empty skewers on first. Insert the skewers one at a time starting with the large ring hole marked #1, match it to the #1 hole on the smaller ring. To maintain balance, load additional skewers opposite of each other. For oven use: Before assembling the skewers, place the stand on a baking sheet (preferably rimmed to collect any juices or marinade.) Move the oven rack to the lowest position and remove any other racks. For a grill-like char, turn on the broiler for the last couple of minutes of cooking. For grill use: place the stand on the grill. Assemble the skewers, close grill to cover, and cook
- Even cooking eliminates the need to rotate skewers
- Allows you to cook an entire chicken without basting or turning
- Stores flat into any kitchen drawer
- Minimizes grill grate clean up
- Please note: Read the user manual before use. Skewers are sharp, use caution to avoid injury. Never place the skewer system in the oven without placing on a baking sheet. Use heat safe oven mitts when handling the skewer system. Do not use in microwave ovens
- Made in India
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.