This Made in the USA spiral ground anchor screws into soil to secure lines in a simple, easy-to-use design. It doesn’t take a lot of pressure to drill it into the ground. To anchor in firm soils, insert the drive handle for added leverage. It’s a great solution for tents, tarps, or quick tie-downs that can handle up to 650 pounds.
- Instructions: With moderate pressure, push screw into the ground and rotate in a clockwise direction. Slide sleeve into top eyelet and continue rotating, using sleeve as drive handle for increased leverage
- Single package includes one small or large Orange Screw and one clear drive tool
- 2-Pack includes two large Orange Screws and one clear drive tool
- 4-Pack includes four small Orange Screws and one clear drive tool
- Screws are 9.5" long and have a thread diameter of 7/8"
- Holds up to 400 lbs
- Clear drive tool acts as a storage sleeve when not in use and slips into the top eyelet to form a T-grip for increased leverage in difficult soils
- Great for camping, picnics, and use around home and garden
- Caution: Orange Screws have sharp points. Handle with care to avoid bodily injury