10" Wrap Reusable Cold Pack
With an adhesive long ice pack, you can sit back and relax or keep moving while icing a sore shoulder, ankle, knee, or another tender spot. A medical-grade, non-toxic nano-gel lets this reusable cold pack comfortably stick to your skin without irritating it or pulling out hair. Made in the USA.
- Made in Seattle, Washington
- Instructions: For best results, chill the cold pack for at least thirty minutes in the freezer. Remove the cover (don't throw it away) and apply it to clean, dry skin. Press and confirm the pack to area. Apply for one minute and remove. Slowly increase chill and application times. To remove, gently peel off, replace cover over gel and keep in the freezer
- Delivers pain relief for bumps, bruises, sprains, strains, swelling, bites, aches, muscles, and inflammation
- Adhesion gel allows the cold pack to re-stick and re-position up to 100x on clean, dry skin
- Latex-free, hypoallergenic design will not leave residue or pull hair/skin
- Conforms to knees, elbows, ankles, shoulders and more
- Hovers just above the skin to surround the injured area with cooling relief
- Please note: Use only as directed. Always check the cold pack's temperature before applying. Improper use may cause injury or burns. Do not apply to sensitive skin or open wounds. For external use only. Not recommended on face. Not recommended for infants. Do not heat. Do not fall asleep wearing the cold pack
that’s unlike anything.