Mini Reusable Adhesive Cold Pack - 2 Pack Assorted
Sit back and relax or move around while icing sore muscles and joints—use a reusable, stick-on cold pack. A medical-grade, non-toxic nanogel lets this cold pack comfortably stick to your skin without irritating it or pulling out hair. Place the cover over the gel patch after each use and it can be reused again and again.
- Made in Seattle, Washington
- Instructions: Chill pack for 30 minutes by placing entire pouch into freezer. Slowly peel off cover but do not throw away before applying to clean, dry skin. Always reapply cover as indicated before refreezing. Keep in resealable pouch when not in use. If oils make unit less sticky, wash gel-side up under warm water for 2-3 seconds, using a finger to brush off oils. Allow to dry and re-cover
- Perfect for fingers, hands, wrists, elbows, neck, toes, feet, heels and more
- Chill time lasts 3-5 minutes with residual effect for up to 7-8 minutes
- Use one or many at a time
- Re-stickable up to 100x. Doesn't pull skin or hair when removing
- Non-latex, hypoallergenic, and non-toxic
- For smaller areas or discreet icing. Creates targeted cooling relief for pain, soreness, and inflammation
- Always test pack temperature before application. If too cold upon application, slowly remove, replace the cover, and let it sit at room temperature before reapplying
- For external use only. Do not apply to sensitive skin‚Äîcuts, scrapes, abrasions, rashes, or open wounds. Use on face is not recommended
- Do not use for more than 10 minutes at a time. Always wait at least 30 minutes in between cold therapy sessions
- Intended for adult use. Always read safety guide before use
that’s unlike anything.