Bamboo Tangram Puzzle
This good-looking and well-made update of a traditional tangram puzzle follows the same rules as its centuries-old Chinese ancestor. Just seven tiles (and some imagination) are all you need to make thousands of different configurations—and have endless fun creating them and solving puzzles from the included guide.
- Instructions: Each Pebbles set comes with a booklet of 54 puzzles with their solutions to get you started. It is suggested that players under the ages of 10 or 12 might have more fun by using the answer key as a guide to make the shapes. You don't always need to solve a puzzle when you play with Pebbles, sometimes the most fun is to just play with the tiles and doodle around until you start to see a pattern
- Pebbles can be used to solve thousands of traditional tangram puzzles
- Strengthens creative and visual problem solving skills
- Modelled on riverstones, the curved shapes make Pebbles relaxing to play with and hold
- A bowl of Pebbles makes great desk decor as well as an invitation to play
- Bamboo is a rapid growth material and is sustainably harvested
- Challenging for all ages, you can work on the puzzles alone, as a team, or race against each other
- Ages 5+
- Made in China
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.