Juggling Loop Motor Skill Toy
This looping juggling toy sparks fun—and your brain. Get the balls to shoot out of the loop and land back inside. Once you get the motion of it, the fun really takes off and you can try to aim higher or do tricks. It’s a great dexterity builder for kids and adults, too. Ready to test your skills? Go for the light-up balls to see how you do in the dark.
- Instructions: Hold the tube with your dominant hand. Start out by moving the tube from side to side to get a feel for controlling the ball. Then try tossing the ball in the air and catching it with your non-dominant hand. Once you get used to the motion, try tossing the ball from one end of the loop to the other
- Caps keep the balls safely inside the tube for storage
- Great tool to practice hand-eye coordination
- Light-up juggling balls are impact activated and remain lit for at least two minutes
- Caution: Balls are made of hard plastic
- Made in China