SnowPeeler Roof Rake
The SnowPeeler roof rake lets you work safely from the ground to remove snow from the roof. The lightweight pole is topped with a metal edge that slices through snow drifts up to three feet deep and channels it down a vinyl slide. Available in two lengths to suit single- and two-story homes.
- Instructions: See use instructions for full information. Can be used from the ground or rooftop
- 20 ft handle is best for single story homes, detached garages, chalets/cabins. 30 ft handle is best for multi-story homes, detached garages, chalets/cabins, low pitch roofs (4/12 or less), extended roof valleys, direct from rooftop use
- Effective on snow accumulations up to 36 inches
- Rectangular blade cuts through fresh and hard-packed snow
- Adjusts to the height of the roofing material providing a clearance of up to 2.25 inches
- Please note: Use only as directed, do not use on ice. Do not stick the poles into snow drifts in that they will fill with snow causing potential problems with the quick-snap connectors