Decorative Art Coconut Bowls Pack
Rainforest Bowls are handcrafted by local artisans in Vietnam with upcycled coconut shells. Artisans follow the natural shape and size of each coconut shell, creating bowls that each have their own unique shape, size, and markings. Each bowl features nature-inspired designs. The natural and biodegradable material can last for years with proper care. One tree is planted for every bowl sold.
- Handmade by artisans with sturdy, upcycled coconut shells
- Features nature-inspired designs
- Local artisans create the bowls by following the natural shape and size of each coconut shell they work with. No two coconut bowls look exactly the same. Each come with their own unique shape, size, and markings
- Great for smoothies, salads, oatmeals, veggies, fruits, dips and more
- Natural and biodegradable material is easy to wash
- Polished with coconut oil for a natural finish
- Can last for years with proper care
- One tree is planted for every bowl sold
- Please note: Do not use with extremely hot food or water. After ten or so uses, rehydrate and polish the bowl with coconut or flax oil
- Made in Vietnam
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.