Dust Mask Replacement Filters
These high-quality filters go inside your dust mask to filter out dust, pollen, bacteria, auto emissions, and other pollutants. Instead of having to replace your whole dust mask when it’s had enough exposure, you can just switch out the filter.
- For use in conjunction with the Neoprene & Mesh Reusable Dust Mask (sold separately)
- Instructions: Replace filter every 20-30 hours for heavy dust exposure, 30-40 hours in light dust exposure, 50-60 hours when used for allergen and pollution protection, and 60+ hours when used to cold weather protection
- High quality particle filter filters particulates down to 0.1 micron
- Protects against particles such as dust, pollen, bacteria, wood smoke, and auto emissions
- Protects against organic chemicals such as acrylic, lactic, methanol, nitrogen dioxide, iodine, and chloroform
- Please note: Not an FDA-approved medical device. This is a general-purpose filter and provides general-purpose protection. Please use your best judgment for wear and care. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.