Magnetic Nail Holder
This magnetic nail holder lends a hand to make hammering easier and safer. It grips a nail for you, so you can preload one before you start swinging, and it keeps it straight and prevents it from buckling. (Try it with screws, too.) It also provides a better target to aim for. Miss hitting the nail? Don’t worry, impact-resistant ABS plastic can take it. Store the holder on your hammer between jobs.
- Instructions: Place fastener in the groove. Only use the Safety Nailer to start a nail or screw. Only use screws in the largest opening. See guide for full instructions
- Protects your fingers when starting nails and screws
- Strong neodymium magnets hold the nail or screw in place
- Large target protects your hand and allows for more control and precision
- Elastic bands hold the tool in place and fit hands of all sizes
- Reduces nail from buckling and screw from wobbling
- Made of durable impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Multiple grooves can accommodate various nail sizes
- Largest opening has a diameter of 0.2", will hold up to a size 20D nail
- Please note: For screws at least 1.5" long. To reduce wear, use the largest opening for screws. Use eye protection when using product
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.