Light Weight Fabric Salad Spinner
Ditch the bulky salad spinner for a slimmed-down and lighted-up way to dry greens. Gather rinsed lettuce, herbs and more greens in the super-absorbent microfiber towel and give it a (literal) whirl for a few seconds. The towel soaks up moisture while a waterproof barrier prevents splashy messes.
- Instructions: Lay the Light Weight Fabric Salad Spinner flat and place wet greens in the center. Gather the four corner handles into one hand. Swing it in a wide circle for five to ten seconds. Lay the pouch flat and pat the greens dry to remove any remaining droplets. To immediately repeat the process, flip it over to use the dry side. After use, machine wash or hang from fabric loop to dry. View visual instructions for more information
- Dries greens, lettuce, or herbs in seconds using centrifugal force. May also be used to dry other produce items like green beans and berries
- Design is space-saving and machine-washable
- Microfiber fabric and waterproof liner contains the moisture from the greens
- Use the hanging fabric loop to air dry
- BPA-free and meets all FDA and California Prop 65 standards for safe food packaging
- Please note: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from babies and children. Do not use in cribs, beds, carriages, or playpens. This item is not a toy
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.