Seed-In Soil Digger
- Allows gardeners to simultaneously create seventeen evenly-spaced holes in the soil for planting seeds and seedlings
- There is no need to measure the distance between each seed hole or dig each one individually. Use every hole for closely-spaced crops, or every second or third hole for plants requiring greater spacing
- Gardeners can grow perfectly-spaced plants with significantly less time and effort
- Lightweight and nearly indestructible design
- Recommended to use every hole for growing crops like spinach, arugula, carrots, scallions, peas, and bok choy; or space more widely using every second or third hole for growing beets, onions, broccoli, radishes, lettuce and more
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.