Copper Fluted Jigger
This pure copper jigger is handcrafted in Mexico, using a tradition that is over 1,000 years old. The result is a hammered, textured surface that shines with rich history—and measures out ounces for accurately concocted cocktails.
- Made for a Lifetime
- Sleek, fluted curve for smooth pouring
- Features inscribed 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and 1 1/2 markings
- Made from 100% recycled copper without linings or lacquer
- Copper is naturally anti-microbial, antibacterial, and anti-fungal
- Heavy gauge material made to last for generations
- Made in Mexico
that’s unlike anything.