Wearable Mobile Device Stand
This flexible, hands-free phone and tablet holder gives you screen access at a healthier angle wherever you need it while freeing up your hands, too. Bend the holder to stand on surfaces like a desk or countertop, or wrap or hang it on your body for sitting on the couch, in bed, or use on-the-go.
- Instructions: Before use, slide the sponge padding to the center of the tube. Insert the rig into the flexible arm. Adjust the cords by feeding the elastic through the holes to accommodate device. Do not pull or use force to lengthen or shorten the elastic. To wear the device, mold the tube on a hard surface in order to obtain the correct ergonomic curvature so that it applies leverage to the shoulders and sits at the center below the base of your neck. To position it on your hips, squeeze the tube, molding it around your waist so that it supports itself. For more detailed information, please see full instructions
- Adjustable rig with elastic cords can fit mobile devices up to 10‚Äù
- Flexible band is versatile, can be worn around the body or used as a stand
- Great for traveling, cooking, and e-reading
- Can be attached to back of car headrest for backseat device viewing
- Tablet or smartphone can be secured in the horizontal or vertical position
- Features slots at the back of the device rig to secure cord length
- Maximum device thickness 0.4"
- Flexible aluminum band is 55" long, one size fits most
- 2 years warranty
- Please note : Do not use while operating a vehicle. Not suitable for children under 6
- Made in China