Spear Head Spade
Rocky Soil Spade
A pointed spade shovel means more gardening with less pain. The sharp angled head powerfully slices tough soil and gnarly roots when planting, edging, weeding, or transplanting flora large or small, and this shovel requires up to 80% less effort than a typical one.
- Instructions: Use as you would use a regular shovel/spade. The original length is great for women of average height or less, long handle preferred by taller people, mini is perfect for planting bulbs and small quart- to gallon-size plants or for teaching children gardening
- Reduces digging effort by up to 80%
- Entry angle finds path of least resistance
- Secondary angles gradually wedge and burrow through the most challenging conditions
- Durable and lightweight reinforced fiberglass handles
- Pre-sharpened at a 35 degree angle for a durable and effective edge
- Lightweight cushioned grip features UV inhibitors that allow it to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions
- Original & Long: Made in the USA with imported materials; Mini: Made in China
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.