Spinal Alignment Board
Designed by chiropractors, this wooden posture corrector can help realign your spine—and help you reap the benefits of improved posture like core strength, better breathing, and reduced stress. It stretches the muscles surrounding your spine, using just gravity and your own body weight. Choose risers in the height that matches your body type and fitness level.
- Made in Norwalk, Connecticut
- See Directions for use for more information
- Helps to correct posture, increase spinal flexibility, and relieve pain
- 1.5" Riser: For very sensitive backs, those with fibromyalgia and arthritis in their back
- 2.0" Riser: Universal starter riser—most popular
- 2.5" Riser: For those with flexible spines typically with frequent yoga/pilates experience
- 3" Riser: For those with very flexible spines who have already used the 2.5" risers
- 3.5" Riser: For professional athletes, gymnasts, dancers, and yoga/pilates teachers
- Handcrafted, ergonomic design
- Additional Riser for Spinal Alignment Board available for purchase (sold separately)
- Please note: Not suitable for those with severe osteoporosis, severe scoliosis, back rods, or those who have undergone back surgery in the past year
that’s unlike anything.