Magnetic Stud Finder
Hanging a frame, mirror, or shelf is easier with a Made in the USA magnetic stud finder that doesn’t need batteries or calibration to do the job. Slide it along the wall and the indicator will pop up and click when its magnet finds metal fasteners on a stud—up to half an inch deep in the wall.
- Made in Kennebunk, Maine
- Instructions: To find a stud, rub the tool over the wall. When you run over a metal fastener in a stud, the indicator will "pop" and stand up perpendicular to the wall
- Easy to use, no batteries or calibration required
- Audibly clicks when a metal fastener is found
- Powerful magnets can detect metal fastener up to 0.5" deep
- Tool is 1.5" wide, making it easy to map out stud edges
- Small compact design
- Works with most construction types: plaster, wood lath, sheetrock, and metal studs
- Please note: Does not work on lath made of wire mesh
that’s unlike anything.