Magnetic Stud Finder & Level
Hanging a frame, mirror, or shelf is easier with a Made in the USA magnetic stud finder and level tool that doesn’t need batteries or calibration to do the job. Slide it along the wall and the indicator will pop up and click when it detects a stud. Magnets in the tool can find metal fasteners on a stud up to half an inch deep in the wall, and it has a built-in hole for you to mark the just-right spot to hang.
- Made in Kennebunk, Maine
- Instructions: To find a stud, rub the tool over the wall. When you run over a metal fastener in a stud, the indicator will "pop" and stand up perpendicular to the wall
- Easy to use, no batteries or calibration required
- Audibly clicks when a metal fastener is found
- Powerful magnets can detect metal fastener up to 0.5" deep
- Tool is 1.5" wide, making it easy to map out stud edges
- Features two magnetic holes to keep push pin in place. Top hole is for storing the pin, the bottom hole is used to mark the center of the stud
- Works with most construction types: plaster, wood lath, sheetrock, and metal studs
- Please note: Does not work on lath made of wire mesh
that’s unlike anything.