Sunflower Food Company
Farmer's Popcorn Cob - 6-Pack
Popcorn on the cob is a charmingly old-fashioned way to enjoy this favorite snack. Put the whole cob in the bag and microwave it. Most of the kernels will pop off, but some will remain and can be eaten right off the cob. All-natural, non-GMO and grown fresh in Kansas.
- Made in Lanexa, Kansas
- Instructions: Remove plastic wrapper, place cob in popping bag horizontally. Fold bottom of bag over three times. Pop for one to one and a half minutes. Do not use the "popcorn" button on microwave as it is too powerful and may burn the cob. Do not pop for longer than two minutes. Let cool before enjoying
- No flavors or additives. Make it your own with seasoning and butter
- 90-95% of the kernels pop off, the remaining stay on the cob
- Cobs have a shelf life of nine months to one year
- Please note: Each microwave may vary in popping time. Do not leave unattended
that’s unlike anything.