Bacon Bin Silicone Grease Container
This silicone bacon grease container might be small, but it does drains and pipes a huge favor. Pour hot bacon grease into the BPA-free bin to keep it from gunking up your plumbing and to keep it handy for other cooking jobs. A strainer makes sure no stray bacon bits make their way through. Put the lid on and you can store this cute container on the counter or in the fridge or freezer.
- Instructions: Remove head and pour grease over strainer. Store on your countertop or in your fridge. Freeze bin to pop out all the grease or scoop out cooled grease as needed for reuse. If disposing of grease, toss it in the garbage
- Keeps grease fresh and accessible for cooking
- Simple and easy disposal of grease
- Reusable design holds one cup of cooled grease
- Strainer separates out bacon bits
- Silicone material is safe up to 500¬∞ Fahrenheit, resists stains and odors
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.