Granola Bar Press
Make your own granola bars with ingredients of your choice. This beautifully-designed granola bar maker presses nuts, fruits, and seeds into compact bars. Make six at a time—leave them in the fridge for an hour or use the heat-resistant silicone inserts as baking molds.
- Materials: Food-grade, heat-resistant silicone & BPA-free plastic
- Care: Separate parts & wash with soap and warm water by hand. If using dishwasher, all components besides top cap are top-rack dishwasher safe. Yellow moulds can be used for baking up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Directions: No-bake bars: Coarsely chop granola bar ingredients as desired, mix with honey, sticky dried fruits such as dates, peanut butter, or other binder of choice. Divide mixture into 6 parts and spoon into yellow molds. Stack molds on top of each other and close unit using flexible closure. Refrigerate for minimum of one hour. To remove, open closure, separate molds, and gently press underside of silicone molds to release granola bars. Baked bars: Combine all liquid and coarsely chopped dry ingredients as desired, spoon mixture into yellow baking molds. Press firmly and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes: Three silicone baking molds, set of three stackable plastic housings, cap, set of 25 sealable granola bar bags, and recipe/instructional booklet
- Makes delicious & healthy baked or unbaked granola & muesli bars
- Unique design presses no-bake granola bars into uniform shape & size
- Makes bars 4" long x 1.25" wide x 0.5" deep
- Great for using with coarsely chopped nuts, seeds, dried fruits, granola, cereals & more
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Please note: White plastic housing not oven safe. When baking granola bars, separate yellow baking molds and bake without white plastic housing only
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.90 x 4.2"
- Weight: 0.69 lb
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.