The Avocado Sock
Wool Avocado Ripener
Ripen avocados fast with an adorably small sock (yes, a sock) made just for the job. The Avocado Sock is made from pure Shetland wool that helps move along the ripening process, thanks to its natural lanolin and cozy warmth. It’s scaled to snugly fit an avocado as it gently and evenly encourages ripening in about 48 hours and makes for a super-cute addition to the kitchen counter or fruit bowl.
- Instructions: Insert unripened avocado into the sock and place in a warm, dry place to ripen in as little as 24 hours. For best results, gently seal opening with drawstring
- The 3-Pack is a $5.00 saving over purchasing three individual pairs
- Natural lanolin and warmth of the wool ripen avocados evenly and gently, reducing bruises and damage
- Can also be used to ripen other fruits and vegetables
- All natural materials are ethically made
- The Avocado Sock partners with people with employment challenges who sew on the label, insert the drawstring, and attach the hang tag
- Made in Canada
that’s unlike anything.