The Base Project
Oryx Brass Bracelet
The Base Project connects artisans in the developing world with the U.S. fashion market, helping those artists afford things like healthcare and education. Their brass bracelets, made in NY, feature etchings of Namibian tribal designs.
- Made in New York, New York
- Designed in Namibia, Africa
- Design inspired by the oryx, a type of antelope native to Africa
- Cast in brass and antiqued to highlight each bracelet's tribal design
- Interior engraving: "Designed by artisans in Namibia, Africa. Proceeds from your bracelet fund a child's education in each artisan's local community. Wear your impact."
- 0.98" opening with slight give