Garden Hole Digging Drill Bit
Fit this garden hole digger onto your power drill to dig faster and easier—and neater—than a shovel or trowel. The powder-coated steel bit has angled blades that create a perfectly round, flat-bottomed hole to fit standard 4” or 6” potted plants. The drill bit compresses soil into the sides and bottom of the hole, so there’s no mound of dirt left over.
- Instructions: Attach drill bit to the drill. Once tightened, pull the drill trigger and while engaged push the tool into the ground to create the hole. For best results, use in tilled soil. For use in untilled soil prepare the soil with water before use. See full instructions here
- 4 inch bit digs an approximate 4" hole
- 6 inch bit digs an approximate 6" hole
- 4 Inch Tool is about 3" in diameter and has a 7" shaft. 6 Inch Tool is about 5" in diameter and has a 12" shaft
- Blade design pushes and compresses dirt down and on the sides of the hole
- Eliminates the need to deal with extra dirt after planting as with a trowel
- Drill creates a flat bottomed hole for easy planting
- Powder coating protects the steel from rusting over time
that’s unlike anything.