The Neck Hammock
Neck Pain Relief Device
The Neck Hammock is a cervical traction device created by a physical therapist that helps you gently stretch out the muscles in your neck to provide a dose of relief from aches, kinks, and pain. It’s easy to use and is adjustable to hang at the right height from a doorknob or railing. It packs up for on-the-go use, too, so you can enjoy a relaxing stretch just about anywhere.
- Instructions: Set up the device according to the guide. The device should be approximately 2-4" off the floor. If you sit at a desk all day long, try putting the pad at the base of your skull. If you look down at your phone a lot, put the pad at the middle of your neck to restore the natural "c-curve" of your neck. Start out with using the device for 10 minutes a day and adjust as needed. Do not use for more than 15 minutes at a time
- Portable and lightweight design makes it great for travel and at-home use
- Adjustable design allows you to customize strap length
- Relieve neck pain in 10 minutes or less
- Easily attaches to any door or railing
- Please note: Not intended to replace physical therapy. Do not use for more than 15 minutes at a time. Consult with your doctor to see if cervical traction is right for you. Do not use if you have acute cervical injury, spinal instability, spinal hypermobility, neck tumors, rheumatoid arthritis, or osteomyelitis
- Made in China
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.