Ergonomic Oyster Shucker
This oyster shucker makes a tough job easier and it gives back to the ocean, too. The stainless steel blade extends fully into the handle for boosted durability and has a bent tip that provides the perfect pivot point to crack open the shell. An ergonomic thumb print on the sturdy recycled plastic handle gives you a firmer grip. Pair with the optional cut-resistant shucking cloth, and you'll be ready for an oyster feast.
- Instructions: Use with Cut-Proof Shucking Cloth for maximum safety. Insert shucker into back hinge of the oyster. Use a side to side rolling motion to pop open the shell from the hinge. Continue the side to side rolling motion along the edge of the oyster. Remove top shell
- Ergonomic thumb print handle design minimizes hand slippage making shucking safer
- Bent blade design creates pivot point to easily open oyster shell from the hinge
- Sharp edges at tip of the blade cut oysters out of the shell with ease
- Full tang construction provides maximum strength and durability
- Great for shucking raw and steamed oysters
- Optional Cut-Proof Shucking Cloth is puncture-resistant and anti-microbial
- For every product sold, Toadfish plants 10 square feet of oyster habitat
- Please note: Use only as directed. Blade is sharp, keep away from children. Shucker is not designed for opening raw large "rock" Gulf Coast oysters
that’s unlike anything.