Hydration Reminder Bottle Accessory
Get subtle hydration reminders to help you drink eight glasses a day. Ulla turns your drinking vessel into a smart water bottle. The silicone band fits over a bottle or glass, with an accelerometer inside to track movement. Go more than 30-40 minutes, and Ulla’s light will blink.
- Instructions: Remove the plastic tab from the battery to power the device. Place silicone band around water vessel, mount device on the band with the narrow end facing down
- Features: LED reminder light, vibration sensor, accelerometer, and light sensor
- Fully automatic, built-in light and vibration sensors allow it to turn on and off automatically
- LED flash reminder stimulates peripheral sight, flashes every 30-40 minutes
- Slow LED blink indicates when a drink is taken and timer has been reset
- Silicone band fits on any water bottle or glass
- Hydration reminder activates only when it hasn't been picked up
- Device is splash-resistant
- Turns off automatically after two missed hydration cycles
- Six month battery life, uses CR2032 coin cell battery
- Want more? Check out our guide for how to drink more water throughout the day
- Please note: Most effective for office or home environments, the accelerometer may mistake movement for drinking. As a result, it will not remind you to hydrate as frequently as it would if not in motion
- Made in Slovenia
that’s unlike anything.