Artisanal Citrus Juicer
The Artisanal Citrus Juicer is a refined version of a juicer found in markets all over Central America. Each durable design is handmade by artisans out of recycled aluminum. It efficiently extracts juice from a variety of fruits, while the strainer expertly catches the seeds and pulp.
- Instructions: Cut fruit in half or in quarters before placing face down above the cone. Place a cup or bowl underneath the juicer. Use the lever to press the juice out of fruit
- Ideal for home chefs, mixologists, or everyday juicers
- Simple to operate. The force of the "jaws" do most of the work, allowing less pressure on your hands and wrists
- Use the large juicer for smaller fruits like oranges, lemons, and limes. The extra large juicer is designed for larger fruits like grapefruits and pomegranates
- Made by artisans with recycled aluminum. Each juicer is individually cast in sand, ground by hand, and hand-polished
- Verve Culture provides training, financial support, PPE, and uses recycled and local materials
- Please note: Slight imperfections are normal due to the handmade nature of the product
- Made in Mexico
that’s unlike anything.