Tortilla Press Kit
Verve Culture's tortilla presses are made from durable recycled materials and provide an even pressure to create the perfect tortilla. The small red press creates tortillas for street style tacos, while the large silver press is ideally used to create tortillas for enchiladas and burritos.
- Instructions: Mix masa corn flour and water together. Make a ball of dough to put in the press between sheets of plastic or wax paper. Press the handle down to create a round tortilla before cooking
- Small red tortilla press makes the perfect tortillas for street style tacos. Made from recycled cast iron and old Singer sewing machines. Coated with a bright, FDA-friendly, and lead-free paint that prevents rust and will not flake. Press comes with a servilleta to keep your tortillas warm after cooking. Large silver tortilla press is made from 100% recycled aluminum and is highly polished for countertop appeal. Designed to create large tortillas for enchiladas and burritos
- Provides even pressure to create round, flat tortillas
- Verve Culture provides training, financial support, PPE, and uses recycled and local materials
- Please note: Slight imperfections are normal due to the handmade nature of the product. This item is used to press the dough for tortillas, and is not used to cook the pressed dough