Wooden Shoot The Moon Tabletop Game
While this nostalgic Wooden Shoot The Moon Tabletop Game originates from the 1940s, it's still incredibly fun and engaging to play today. Simply roll the ball uphill by moving the metal rails back and forth until the ball drops, and the closer it drops to you, the more points you score. The board is crafted from Malaysian oak in a natural stain for a refined aesthetic.
- See here for gameplay instructions
- Each player rolls the ball down the slope by gradually spreading the metal rods apart. As the momentum slows, the player quickly spreads the rods to drop the ball into one of the numbered pockets. Each pocket is associated with either a positive or negative score to add to your point total
- Crafted from Malaysian oak in a natural stain for a refined aesthetic
- Teaches communication skills and critical thinking
- Makes for a great conversation piece on any coffee table or office desk
- Retro "Space Force" insignia is printed on the game board for added flare
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.