Wooden Shut The Box Game
This Wooden Shut The Box Game makes for a great time between friends and family, and also teaches social, verbal, and cognitive skills in growing children. The board is crafted from stained Malaysian oak and the playing surface is lined with brown billiard felt for scratch-free dice rolls.
- See here for gameplay instructions
- Each player takes turns rolling their two dice and cover as many numbers as possible in a continuous roll. If a player covers all 10 numbers in a continuous roll, they have "Shut the Box". The objective of the game is to achieve the lowest possible total during a playing session
- Crafted from medium stained Malaysian oak
- Teaches social, verbal, and cognitive skills
- Playing surface is lined with brown billiard felt for scratch-free dice rolls
- Each player gets their own set of colorful dice
- Up to 4 players
- Made in China
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.