Whiskey Chilling Stones
On The Rocks Whiskey Chilling Stones are handcrafted, one at a time, by American artisans in New Hampshire. Each stone is cut from reclaimed granite and is given a new life and purpose -- to chill lovingly distilled fine spirits without adding dilution, impurities, or flavors. Inspired by Scottish connoisseurs cooling their libations with stones chilled by the pure rivers and streams of Scotland, On The Rocks improves on this tradition.
- Made in Windham, New Hampshire
- Ideal for sipping chilled scotch and other whiskeys and spirits without watering them down
- One stone is all that's needed for keeping a drink cool
- Exceptionally dense and stays cold longer than other stone types
- Never crumbles and adds no impurities, flavors, or odors to your drink
- Designed with round contours and handcrafted edges to swirl smoothly and not scratch glasses, unique shape keeps them safely and predictably on the bottom
- Included hardwood freezing tray can be used as a serving tray
that’s unlike anything.