Flexible Wood Cutting Board
Cut and transfer ingredients with a flexible cutting board. The natural wood cutting surface is backed by food-grade silicone that lends grip and bendability and adds a protective layer to your countertop. It's made in Wisconsin from North Carolina hardwood and easy to wash and store when the food prep work is done.
- Hybrid design fuses real hardwood veneer with a food-grade silicone
- Flexibility allows you to easily transfer and pour ingredients
- Lightweight and thin design makes it easy to wash and store
- Protects your countertop and provides a sanitary, non-slip cutting surface
- Please note: Do not excessively fold or bend backwards as this could cause the wood surface to crack. Do not use heavy force while cutting or chopping as you would with a butcher block as this could damage the natural wood surface. Some curling may occur with normal use